Martin was gracious enough to ask me back again this week. We’re still working out the kinks, but are definitely getting into the groove of things.
Martin’s Show Notes:
- Fight Viruses with your USB Flash Drive: Both of us like the idea of keeping these tools in your pocket. Keeping a LiveCD designed for cleaning up infected machines, like the Trinity Rescue Kit, is a good idea too.
- Cybercriminals employ toolkits in rising numbers to steal data: Not really news.
- CustomizeGoogle: This is worth looking at just to force Gmail to use SSL at all times.
- Indian government forcing cybercafes to install keyloggers: Another example of using a tool that doesn’t really meet the stated goals. Massive monitoring has been shown to be very poor at catching thieves and terrorists.
- Rich announces a new series of blog posts on Data Loss (or Leak) Prevention
- The first Talking to the Suits segment: ROI
- Tonight’s music: Refrigerator Blues by 77 South
- You can find Rich’s blog at www.securosis.com, and mine at www.mckeay.net