Martin’s recruited me to co-host indefinitely, and I think we’re finally working out the kinks. This one is all over the map but there were some interesting things to talk about:
- Loren’s review of last week’s podcast – We answered a question from Loren in the podcast, which Rich answered on the blog but I accidentally deleted. Honest.
- Rich’s TD Ameritrade poll– What do you think the real culprit for the compromise was?
- Analysing the TD Ameritrade Disclosure
- TD Ameritrade’s 6 million customers hit with security breach
- Introducing Security Mike’s Guide to Internet Security – Good news, Mike Rothman doesn’t look at all like the guy on the cover of this book. More good news, this is an idea I think will benefit a lot of people
- The Ghost in My FileVault
- Tor madness reloaded
- My interview with Shava Nerad, the Executive Director of the Tor Project – Anyone interested in hearing an update from Shava? I’m sure she’d be willing to come on the show again.
- Tell-All PCs and Phones Transforming Divorce – Sorry if this is behind a NYT paywall, even though they’ve stated they’re going to tear it down soon.
- Tonight’s music: Got to have a Job by Little Charlie and the Nightcats