Martin is off in Japan this week, so I’m joined by our good friend Amrit Williams from BigFix and the Techbuddha blog. Amrit and I start off by talking about the rolling blackouts in California and disaster preparedness, before jumping into the week’s security news.
- The New York Times and Wikipedia censor reports of a captured reporter to protect him.
- Dave Shackleford on 10 things your auditor doesn’t want you to know.
- Trojan steals FTP credentials
- Juniper pulls ATM hacking talk from Black Hat
- Most systems have unpatched software. Is anyone surprised?
- Tonight’s Music: Since I haven’t figured out how to get the podcasting rights to Jimmy Buffett’s entire collection, there’s no music for tonight’s close.