Network Security Podcast, Episode 78By Rich
I think Martin and I have definitively proven that recording a podcast at 8 am isn’t the smartest idea in the world. Sure, the content is still there, but there are quite a few more “ums” and “ahs” than usual. Martin had to run to San Francisco today, and we had to push recording from last night due to a stray cat problem at my house.
Not to worry, we still managed to talk about a little security. I probably went a little overkill and used Core Impact to help me work out some of my home network issues and reconfigure my wireless design. I’m having a little trouble identifying all my devices on the network and am too lazy to just turn them off and figure out that way. Once we finished our personal geek-rambling, we finally dug into some honest to goodness security issues.
Finally, congrats to Martin, who is both gainfully employed again and the proud daddy of a new XBox 360.
- Rich’s blog entry on TD Ameritrade
- Hacking Sermo.com, the social network for doctors parts 1 & 2
- Brian Krebs: Is Cyber crime really the FBI’s #3 priority?
- PCI Extends its reach to application security
- Tonight’s music: Dragons by The Switch