Securosis at RSA Conference 2010By Mike Rothman
Rich, Mike, and Adrian keep pretty busy schedules at RSA each year, so we are likely to be quiet on the blog this week. If you happen to be at the show, here are the speaking sessions and other appearances we’ll be doing throughout the week. Hopefully you’ll come up and say “Hi.” Rich and Adrian don’t bite.
- STAR-106: Security Groundhog Day – Third Time’s a Charm – Mike and Rich (Tuesday, March 2 @ 1pm)
- EXP-108: Winnovation – Security Zen through Disruptive Innovation and Cloud Computing – Rich and Chris Hoff (Tuesday, March 2 @ 3:40pm)
- END-203: How to Expedite Patching in the Enterprise? A View from the Trenches – Rich (Wednesday, March 3 @ 10:40 AM)
- P2P-304A: Security Posture: Wading Through the Hype… – Mike (Thursday, March 4 @ 1pm)
- DAS-403: Securing Enterprise Databases – Adrian (Friday, March 5 @ 11:20am)
- America’s Growth Capital Conference: Mike will be roaming around the AGC conference for portions of Monday. The event is taking place at the Westin San Francisco on Market Street. You need an invite to this one.
- RSA Conference Experienced Security Professionals Program: All of us will be at this event (you need to have pre-registered) at the Moscone on Monday as well.
- Security Blogger Meet Up: Securosis will be at the 3rd annual Security Blogger Meet Up at the classified location. You need to have a blog and be pre-registered to get in.
- Securosis and Threatpost Disaster Recovery Breakfast: Once again this year Securosis will be hosting the Disaster Recovery Breakfast on Thursday, March 4 between 8 and 11. RSVP and enjoy a nice quiet breakfast with plenty of food, coffee, recovery items (aspirin & Tums), and even the hair of the dog for those of you not quite ready to sober up.
- PechaKucha (PK) Happy Hour: Rich will be presenting at the PK Happy Hour on Thursday, March 4 between 5 and 6:30 pm in the Crypto Commons. See if he can get through 20 slides in about 6 1/2 minutes. Fat chance, but Rich is going to try.