The Network Security Podcast, Episode 161By Rich
This week we wrap up our coverage of Defcon and Black Hat with a review of some of our favorite sessions, followed by a couple quick news items. But rather than a boring after-action report, we enlisted Chris Hoff to provide his psychic reviews. That’s right, Chris couldn’t make the event, but he was there with us in spirit, and on tonight’s show he proves it. Chris also debuts his first single, “I Want to Be a Security Rock Star”. Your ears will never be the same.
- Chris Hoff’s Psychic Review
- Fake ATM discovered at DefCon.
- Korean intelligence operatives pretending to be journalists at Black Hat?
- Cloud Security Podcast with Chris Hoff and Craig Balding
- Tonight’s Music: I Want to Be a Security Rock Star