I can’t believe I forgot to post this, but Martin was off in Chicago for work this week and Adrian joined me as guest host for the Network Security Podcast. We recorded live at my house, so the audio may sound a little different. If you listen really carefully, you can hear an appearance by Pepper the Wonder Cat, our Chief of Everything Officer here at Securosis.
The complete episode is here: Network Security Podcast, Episode 137, February 10, 2009 Time: 32:50
- Arizona tracking drug prescriptions. I swear that stuff was from my shoulder surgery, officer!
- Kaspersky hacked. We mostly talk about the response.
- Metasploit to add an online service component. We can’t wait to learn more about what they are going to offer beyond password cracking.
- Melissa Hathaway appointed head of White House office of cybersecurity.
- We talk about some new info we have on the Heartland breach that isn’t in the press yet, so no link.