Want to talk about electronic voting? We did. So we invited Jacob West from Fortify to talk with us about a paper he just published with a couple of engineers at Fortify. Guess what- they found electronic voting using DRE voting machines are the least secure way to vote. Makes me feel good going into the election. It’s a good thing we’re fairly self-policing when it comes to time; this is a conversation that could have gone on for a couple of hours.
We had a number of technical issues tonight, so be glad we’ve got a podcast up at all.
- Dear Mr. President: Let’s talk tech – We desparately need a geek in the Cabinet!
- Miley Cyrus Hacker Raided by FBI – Don’t brag to the press when you’re already in the cross-hairs!
- Flash Suckage: Eat your cookies – Now you can be tracked through Flash too.
- VeriSign and ICANN square off over the DNS root – Let’s just give it to Dan K. and let him manage it.
- Judge Suppresses Report on Voting Machine Security – Which brings us to why we’re really here
- Fortify’s paper on e-voting