Martin is on the road starting up his new job as a PCI auditor for Trustwave so I made my best attempt to record the podcast. More than a few technical difficulties later, we finally completed recording. Sorry about the extra reverb, I’m still figuring out my setup and accidentally left it a little high. For the record, Audio Hijack Pro rocks and I regret trying to record without it.
The show is shorter tonight to account for Martin’s travel. We spend a fair bit of time talking about Apple products due to the upcoming release of OS X 10.5 and happenings in the world of the iPhone. I also chastise Martin for being in Denver and thinking the Rockies are just the big pointy things in the distance. I lived in Boulder for 16 years, and although I’m in Phoenix now I still tend to root for the old home teams. Except the Nuggets.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go pre-order Leopard for my Mac…
- OS X Leopard release and security features
- The Apple Store
- Rich’s commentary on Leopard
- iPhone Metasploit package
- HD Moore: Cracking the iPhone part 2.1
- Rich’s commentary on the iPhone exploit
- Apple opening iphone, still scared of evil hax0rs
- Russian Business Network
- Citrix flaws or bad configuration
- Blame bad Citrix admins for poor site security, experts say
- Citrix; Owning the legitimate backdoor
- Sorry, no music tonight