It’s just Martin and myself again this week as we discuss PCI, online identities, telecom immunity, and one wacky data breach.
We also spend a fair bit of time talking about our home network setups and Martin’s adventures in protecting his kids from YouTube. I also dig into how I’m using our Drobo and how we manage backups here at Securosis HQ.
- PCI Compliance Services FAQ
- The End of Online Anonymity – It’s not the end, it’s a change in how we look at it.
- EFF to fight against telecom immunity in Tuesday hearing – I hope everything went well for Jennifer Granick and friends
- Cybercrime servers selling billions of dollars worth of stolen information & illicit services
- Canadian IT exec accused of stealing customer database
- There is always a back story … – Richard digs into the Canadian IT story