It’s just Martin and myself on the podcast this week. Originally Martin sent out a bunch of stories and we figured, knowing our verbosity, that we would only get through about 3. But totally against our normal natures we managed to roll through them with nary a non-sequitur.
I suppose people really can change.
We think we’ve finally figured out our end of year audio problems, but please let me know if anything sounds off to you. Network Security Podcast, Episode 134, January 13, 2009 Time: 32:27
- CWE/SANS Top 25 most dangerous programming errors
- SANS: How to Suck at Information Security
- The Air Force’s rules of engagement for blogging – This is one that’s worth sending to your marketing/PR departments
- Phishing scams for money? Don’t bet on it.
- The High Stakes of Compliance
- Watchdogs bite IRS for continued security lapses
- Tonight’s music: Details of the war by clap your hands say yeah